Why women want the Geneveve Treatment
- Geneveve is designed for improving women's health and overall quality of life.
- It is comfortable, discreet and requires only a single-session.
- Women can FEEL the difference.
- Improvement of arousal and/or orgasm was statistically significant as self-reported by 9 out of 10 patients.
- Many women experience loss of tone, elasticity, and dryness in their vaginal area– Geneveve can help!
How does Geneveve Work?
The Geneveve Treatment uses clinically-proven cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) to uniformly deliver gentle volumetric heating while cooling delicate surface tissue. This unique technology stimulates the body's natural collagen formation process. The Geneveve treatment is a comfortable, single-session, 30-minute treatment performed by a trained healthcare professional in an outpatient setting. Currently used in many countries around the world, the Geneveve treatment has benefited thousands of women and improved their health and quality of life.
The Only Treatment with Algorithmically-controlled Cooling
Tissue tightening and strengthening, that is sustained up to 12 months and beyond, requires substantial heating at depth. Cryogen-cooled monopolar radiofrequency (CMRF) technology delivers volumetric heating at precise temperatures to stimulate robust neocollagenesis.
"We as physicians have a duty of care to define outcomes, demand properly designed and controlled trials and insist that results are published in reputable, peer reviewed medical journals. In my opinion, anything less diminishes our obligation as physicians to our patients."
– Bruce Allan, PhD, MD Founder & Director, Allan Centre, Calgary Alberta Canada, Principal Investigator, Viveve Clinical Trials, Medical Consultant to Viveve, Inc.