If you are not up to date on the latest in skincare treatment, then you simply must learn about the brilliant results of Collagen Induction Therapy. The procedure involves the use of a dermaroller with ultra-fine needles to prick the skin in order to produce a positive natural result from your body. The treatment is designed to stimulate the production of collagen which addresses skin concerns such as minor acne-related scars and aging. It could also make your skin brighter, firmer, and smoother.
Collagen Induction Therapy can be performed in-office by a licensed aesthetician or you can do it yourself at home. If you decide to do the latter, make sure to invest in a high-grade surgical dermaroller like Environ Cosmetic Roll CIT®.
This instrument was pioneered by world-renowned reconstructive surgeon Dr Des Fernandes, the Founder and Scientific Director of Environ. It has a smooth action roller head embedded with durable 0.1 mm stainless steel micro-needles for use on the face and neck.
Together with environ products, this tool helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products.
- Restore the look of skin tightness in the early stages of aging.
- Speed up the reduction in the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and scars.
How To Use
- Skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A before you can start needling. Then, needle only once your skin is with at least the second level of the Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ of moisturizers.
- Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse, and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
- Follow with your recommended Environ products.
- Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with the Environ Instrument Cleaning Solution.