Aging can take its toll on our skin, particularly the face. Why not treat yourself (or others) by restoring that youthful and radiant glow. Medical facials and peels help you do this.
Here are reasons why you should experience the wonders of medical facials and peels right here at Dream Spa Medical:
1. Fast and Pain-Free
Professional in-office peels will only take about 30 minutes of your time (depends on the type of chemical peel) and they are absolutely painless.
Surprisingly, getting a chemical peel is calming and relaxing. It's a great way to ease up tension while your skin gets the pampering it deserves. The procedure begins with a cleansing and toning before the peel solution is applied. Right after the peel portion is done (about 1-4 swipes over the skin), the aesthetician will now apply a moisturizer or a serum plus a broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen.
3. Treats Various Skin Issues
There are different types of chemical peels available in Dream Spa Medical, all of which targets different skin concerns.
- Cool Peel - The Cool peel is designed to be tolerable while effective due to its cooling properties. This allows us to customize and strengthen the peel to each client's needs and skin goals. The Cool Peel treats skin tone & texture, fine lines, and pigment.
- Micropeel - An amazingly customizable 3 step peel that combines manual exfoliation with skin resurfacing. The results are stimulated collagen and an improvement in the appearance of skin texture. Also combats unwanted pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and uneven skin texture. Our skincare specialists will work with you to develop the perfect treatment. This is SkinCeutical’s most sought after treatment.
- Pigment Balancing Peel - The ideal treatment to combat unwanted pigment. This peel leaves your skin toned and luminous while also diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Say goodbye to summer damage by adding this peel to your fall skincare treatments.
- Vi Peel - Originally founded in Miami in 2006 and currently based in Beverly Hills, the Vitality Institute has created the next generation of chemical peels that are virtually painless, require no preparation, and have very little downtime. While many clients see a dramatic difference in acne, melasma or other pigment issues, or signs of aging in as little as one peel, we recommend a series of 3 peels spaced 3-4 weeks apart for optimal results—especially for more severe skin concerns.
4. Makes your skin glow
Getting an in-office chemical peel will give you an instant luminous glow. You may notice a slight redness right after the procedure, but this will fade away after a few minutes. In fact, you may apply a makeup 30 minutes after the peel. Some may experience a minor flaking, but they are very minimal and barely noticeable. They will usually resolve after a day or two.
5. Boosts skincare products to work better
The acids in peels can clear away dead cells. As a matter of fact, a layer of skin is peeled off. Thus, it helps skincare products to penetrate deeper into the skin. When a dead layer of skin is removed, healthy living skin cells beneath it ascends, stimulating collagen production, producing more hyaluronic acid to make the skin look more plumper, smoother and radiant.